HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TREE PRUNING SPECIALISTS
A tree can require pruning for many reasons
- To remove hazardous, dead, or diseased branches
- Reduce the weight of large limbs to minimize risk of branch failure
- Aesthetics, to shape, train or encourage the tree to grow a certain way
- Reduce the overall size of the tree
- Canopy life, to give more space below the tree for you enjoy your lawn or just to get the mower under.
- To let some light through the dense canopy
By using modern and professional techniques we can skillfully and accurately eliminate any issues that may pose a barrier to the healthy growth and life of your trees.
All our pruning is carried out to conform with the guidelines set out for us in the Australian standard AS4373 “Pruning of amenity trees”.